Wow!!!!
Everybody is feeling much better this morning. Amy got about 11 hrs sleep and just took a full bottle. Mama slept several hours and had a nice long shower. I slept well too and even did some exercise in the hotel gym.
On Monday when we were at the registration office the director of Amy's SWI came. While it was easy to see just how much she cares about Amy it probably didn't help ease Amy's transition to us. The director was very sweet as she asked us to bring Amy back when she is older.
Yesterday we took several walks around the hotel and outside. She likes being outdoors. We also went to Walmart. Nanchang is a vibrant, bustling "small" city of 3.5 million people.
My daughter is the best! She has the remote and was able to find England v. S. Africa cricket :-)
Wonderful photo. Terrific news. And before you know it, she will be deciding which Premier League game you are all going to watch!
ReplyDeleteMuch love, msf
I love u guys. I can't believe my aunt and uncle are finally parents and I'm a new cousin!!! She is so beautiful and u guys are so happy. I can't wait to meet her and hug u guys. I'm so happy for u. Don't worry she will love u by the time u Guys come back!!! Love u three (used to be "both"). Xoxox. -Mal
ReplyDeleteYou look very complete!!! I think she is just amazing and so darn beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Aunt Stac
Thanks everyone!!!! This picture was right after we officially became a family. Love you all!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi there. I think it is fair to say that Amy must be the luckiest girl on the planet to have parents who love her more than words can say and others who care about her so much. I expect it helps the world make more sense. Glad to hear that you three are 'official' now. Look after yourselves. Love, N,A,R and E
ReplyDeleteAwwww, you guys look sooooo happy!!
ReplyDelete