Yesterday we had a very happy baby. She filled her diaper :-) for the first time all week! In the afternoon the 3 of us spent 2 fun hrs on the bed - laughing, giggling and a lot of standing. Wobbly, of course, but she really enjoyed it. It won't be long after we get home that she'll be chasing the cats. She had a bath too. It was fun to watch her splash, splash, splash.
During the day we shopped for porcelain. Jiangxi Province is well known for porcelain. We bought Amy a little rabbit (she was born in the year of the rabbit.) Later in the day we had a local calligrapher come to the hotel and create a scroll for Amy. It is great to have a few keepsakes from her Province.
We visited a buddhist temple that has been in Nanchang for over 1000 years, and then had another delicious lunch.
As I finish, our little Munchkin is sitting with her Mama babbling away in Mandarin. GREAT!!!
Maybe Amy is saying: "I had a great day. I have no idea what you say when you talk, but you two are pretty special and I do believe that I'll keep you."
ReplyDelete[MHRI colleagues are asking for a family picture!!] No pressure, of course (:-D) just passing along a message from 6/7 nurses who have been following your 6-year journey. msf
OH...I like Mary's way of thinking! I agree with her interpretation on Amy's mandarin!!! so happy to hear your all having fun!
ReplyDeletelots of love,
Aunt Stac