Sunday, September 2, 2012

Early Monday Sept 3 Nanchang

Kelly and Amy are sleeping. It's 4:30. Our little Munchkin did really well last night. She settled down, fought off sleep for a while but eventually fell asleep on Mama's chest.

I'm basically making this posr to show the picture :-)


7 comments:

  1. hey aunt kelly & uncle josh she is soo cute. cant wait to see her love and miss u!!!!!
    -laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pics Josh!!! But killing us over here not having more!!! I know the Baby needs her sleep but really??? LOL! Please give us more! Love you both and Little Miss Amy too! I really can't express how happy and proud and excited I am for you and Us !!!
    Love you,
    Stac

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic. Post more pics as soon as you can!!
    Love to you all.
    N, A, R, E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh and Amy, so happy for you guys. Our girls have to meet one day, being "sisters" and all. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guys,
    Can't wait to see everybody. Went and visited cats today. Very lonely. Anyways can't wait to see more pics of my little cousin and her proud parents. Love u guys!!! Xoxoxoxo!! -Mal

    ReplyDelete