Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thu Sept 13 Guangzhou

Our last morning in mainland China. Bittersweet, really. Is it a 2nd wind? Not wanting this "trip of a lifetime" to end? This is our daughter's homeland -and we'll be back!! But she's only 10 months and it's time to settle things back into routine for her. She has been so great these past 10 days.

Yesterday we went Shamian Island. The famous White Swan Hotel, which is being completely renovated, is there. There's also shopping and strolling, which we did for awhile. Later we had a swim and Japanese for dinner.

This afternooon we're off to Hong Kong.



2 comments:

  1. Dear Amy,
    I hope you have a good trip tomorrow on the plane. I hope you are not sad when you get off the plane and go into the airport.
    Love you.
    I can't wait to see you. Some day I want to see you.
    Evan

    Dear Amy,
    I hope you have fun in Hong Kong with Josh and Kelly.
    I hope you get back to Florida safely.
    I hope you like your room and the kitties.
    Love,
    Rhys

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog has been wonderful; for family and friends to follow the first days of your lives as a family and to share in the wonder of seeing your beautiful little daughter. One day Amy Margaret Li will return to China but soon she will be introduced to all the people who have waited for meet her for the past six years.
    Safe journey, welcome home to the three very special Feet. msf

    ReplyDelete