Wednesday, August 22, 2012
SHOWER
To start this great week, Stacy, Mallory, Delaney & Laurel threw me a wonderful shower. Friends and family were very generous and made me feel very special. Josh and I are truly grateful. Stacy & the girls did a lot of work preparing for it and creating beautiful decorations. I am extremely jealous because I have tried over the past 6 years to draw Chinese characters and Stacy just did these free hand and they are incredible. Cannot wait to show them hanging in her room. That may have to wait till we get back though - haha!
I cannot wait to show Amy off in her little onesies, either. Delaney did a great job painting the clothespins with little ladybugs. My sister & nieces are very talented!!!!!! And by the way, the cherry blossoms were made by them too.
I cannot thank them enough for such a wonderful day, along with everyone who came to help us celebrate!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment