After breakfast we walked through the Sha Tin Central Park near the hotel. A friendly man took our picture. It was a nice stroll despite a passing rain shower. I think I said No to the umbrella.
Hi aunt Kelly and uncle josh can't wait to see the posts when u guys first see her. I love u guys. Thanks for tellin me u left. Haha I checked ur blog and u were in hong kong. Can't wait till u get back. Love u. Xoxox -mal
So sorry Mal!!! Would have thought your mom told you. The past week was a complete chaotic blur - lol!!! We love you guys & when you wake up Sun morning you'll be able to see us with Amy.
Hi aunt Kelly and uncle josh can't wait to see the posts when u guys first see her. I love u guys. Thanks for tellin me u left. Haha I checked ur blog and u were in hong kong. Can't wait till u get back. Love u. Xoxox -mal
ReplyDeleteSo sorry Mal!!! Would have thought your mom told you. The past week was a complete chaotic blur - lol!!! We love you guys & when you wake up Sun morning you'll be able to see us with Amy.
DeleteSo exciting. A-Day minus one. Thinking of you. Love, NaiNai
ReplyDelete