Best video ever!! So happy for you guys : ) Can't wait to hear more....Happy planning!Lots of love from Jen and Frank xxx
It's so awesome you got it on video. It's priceless! My hubby also got me with his iPhone, except I'm so grungy looking in the morning as our call was a Complete Surprise...LOL! I'll see if I can upload mine to share. Congrats!
I got tears in my eyes watching this just now... I'm soooo happy for you guys. Amy is going to be the luckiest girl in the world!
Best video ever!! So happy for you guys : ) Can't wait to hear more....
ReplyDeleteHappy planning!
Lots of love from Jen and Frank xxx
It's so awesome you got it on video. It's priceless! My hubby also got me with his iPhone, except I'm so grungy looking in the morning as our call was a Complete Surprise...LOL! I'll see if I can upload mine to share. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI got tears in my eyes watching this just now... I'm soooo happy for you guys. Amy is going to be the luckiest girl in the world!
ReplyDelete